From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:29 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Job Scheduler Entry

For that reason I try to do one of two things.
1 - Instead of 10 'submit immediate' I'll just change the time to a few
seconds out.
2 - Have the job schedule entry do another SBMJOB. I really don't like
that because it makes it hard to get any real detail with you take the
option to work with the last submission.

The third option is our custom RUNJOBSCDE entry.