Dave,

absMessage has a lot of nice faetures: <http://www.seasoft.com/abs-message-monitoring.asp>http://www.seasoft.com/abs-message-monitoring.asp

-mark

At 2/26/2014 04:42 PM, you wrote:
Good afternoon,

We're interested in finding software that monitors messages on our System I partitions and notifies us in some way.

I've found SNDTWEET from Kisco and some software from NYCO in the UK.

Are there others? Does anyone know price ranges for any of these? Any recommendations or cautions?

Just looking right now.

Thanks for your help,

Thanks,

Dave B