Yes, but I think that is the license server that would be called. (And Powertech strongly suggest that you do not block the license server...)

I understand about 5250 access other than IBM i Access, which is partly why I'm currently logging the events. Seems like for each signon I get 4 calls to the DSTPGMCALL function of *RMTSRV, which is what I expect, from programs QGY/QGYSETG (can't find out what it does) and QSYS/QSYRTUFI (seems to be an API to get info about the user profile).

I'm wondering if I ignore *RMTSRV DSTPGMCALL, am I opening myself up for other unauthorized usage by clever folk trying for some other nefarious connection.