How to 'wild card ' in the query/400

fixed

I have a po field which is 24 len character. I need to select only those
which start with '101'
I want to do this in Query/400 for now as I am scoping the data, this is
only 1 part. Later I can change over to SQL.

Define Result Fields

Type definitions using field names or constants and operators, press
Enter.
Operators: +, -, *, /, SUBSTR, ||,
DATE...

Field Expression Column Heading Len