EIM Domain and SSO

fixed

We have been investigating single-sign-on I am looking at following the document here (http://is.gd/6xxMCv) for creating a SSO test environment. I get a bit nervous about making changes as we do not have a test system. Will the act of creating a new EIM domain have any impact on existing users or objects?