Web server for wireless

fixed

I no longer have the product IBM i Access for Wireless as support for that
was no longer valid with 7.1 of the OS. However, when I go to the
http://myibmi:2001 and go into web tasks I still see
QIWIRELESS V7.1 (int app svr)

Do I just use that interface to remove it?

Any other cleanup I should do? Like blast some stream file directories
associated with it?