A quick test on V5R3 shows that the job-level Decimal Format (DECFMT) specification is reflected in the output of the Work with Disk Status (WRKDSKSTS) feature; on the next invocation since the Change Job (CHGJOB) request, irrespective of the WRKDSKSTS parameter keyword specifications [though I could not confirm the difference between 'J' and 'I' for spooled output because the values were never small enough when using OUTPUT(*PRINT)]. Thus it seems, the decimal-point\decimal-separator used for that display is independent of the primary or secondary language being utilized; except how that might play a role in the setup of the establishment of the job settings for a User Profile, but easily overridden nonetheless.

However a system-API should not be dependent on the _displayed_ output from the WRKSYSSTS, so the intended test is doubtful to prove successful... for the alluded possible origin.

Regards, Chuck