On 1/30/2014 5:58 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
the source for the DTAWHS is this
CREATE TABLE PROJ_MKWN1/DTAWHS (
CUSTOMER# CHAR ( 8),
NAME CHAR (40 ),
CITY CHAR (30 ),
STATE CHAR (3 ),
COUNTRY CHAR (3 ),
ZIP_CODE char (10 ),
ITEM# CHAR (15 ),
ITEM_TEXT CHAR (40 ),
ORDER# CHAR (8 ),
ORD_STATUS CHAR (2 ),
INVOICE# CHAR (8 ),
ORD_DATE NUMERIC (8 , 0),
INV_DATE numeric (8 , 0),
ORD_TYPE CHAR (3 ),
CUST_TYPE CHAR (3 ),
PROD_LINE CHAR (3 ),
SALES_REP CHAR (3 ),
WAREHOUSE CHAR (3 ),

Now we're getting somewhere.

The source you posted above is stored in the source file QDDSSRC in
member DTAWHS. This is probably processed via RUNSQLSTM. The fact that
the member type is TXT is irrelevant to your question because the member
type is only important to SEU, PDM and RDi (editors and compiler front
ends).

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <