keytool on DEFAULT.KDB

fixed

I have a problem in that I can't change the password for the local CA on a test machine where the CA cert expired 5 ago.
It may be that the store was somehow created without a password. I'm not sure how to get around this.

Anyway I've tried to use keytool to show that I can list the CA store on another machine that's OK but that throws an error.

keytool -list -keystore /QIBM/USERDATA/ICSS/CERT/CERTAUTH/DEFAULT.KDB -storetype PKCS12

After being challenged for the password I get
keytool error: java.io.IOException: PFX parsing error, not a SEQUENCE.

Anybody ever listed the store using keytool?

Peter

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information, or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived
or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose,
copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Veda.
If you need assistance, please contact Veda on either :-
Australia 1300-762-207 or New Zealand +64 9 367 6200