FTP problem

fixed

Moved to a new 720 system and we have one user who comes in via FTP
connection.

They are getting a 530 log on attempt by user xxxx rejected.

IBM website indicates an authorization problem, perhaps to a library. They
are authorized to their home directory.

I'm not seeing any errors in the FTP server joblogs. How can I figure out
what they need authorization for to logon as FTP user?

Thanks, Jack