From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James H. H. Lampert
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

On 1/20/14 10:07 AM, Koester, Michael wrote:
Is there something I should know about how to "actively keep it
private"?
It would not be intentionally published.

Well, the whole issue I was raising (and my apologies if it was already
dealt with earlier in the thread) was whether it would be accessible
from outside your firewall, and under what circumstances, and how
sensitive the information is.

--
JHHL