It is not yet known if the web server will be inside our firewall, (my guess is it may not be), and bank routing and account numbers seem sensitive to me. And I don't think the business would like their customers' phone bill images to be available to any old hacker.
Can a web service be set up to be private? How?
-- Michael

From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James H. H. Lampert
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

On 1/20/14 10:07 AM, Koester, Michael wrote:
Is there something I should know about how to "actively keep it
private"?
It would not be intentionally published.

Well, the whole issue I was raising (and my apologies if it was already
dealt with earlier in the thread) was whether it would be accessible
from outside your firewall, and under what circumstances, and how
sensitive the information is.

--
JHHL