How would a website communicate with your product?
Is the website on the IBM i, or a separate windows or linux box?
Does Wintouch have a web interface?
Is the webserver trying to communicate by a simple web redirect yet your
system stops and makes them enter a user id and password? If so, how
could they pass a key and bypass that?
Is the webserver trying to consume wsdl or some such thing serviced up by
Wintouch and that requires a user id or password?
Is the webserver simply trying to execute stored procedures, query data,
etc, and they are looking at that as Wintouch provided and not OS provided
and are trying to figure out how to do the CONNECT TO without providing a
user id and password but instead provide a key?
I may have some of the terminology wrong as I am really wet behind the
ears when it comes to web but hopefully it's a start to figuring this out.