I do that with our QSECOFR. I have it automatically go into QCMD, after
doing a CHGJOB to maximize the logging. I also have a command exit
program that if SIGNOFF, OFF, etc are used by QSECOFR it will execute a
DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT) first, PDF it up and email it to me.

As Holger said, you can always get by it by entering in QCMD on the
program prompt on the sign on screen. Which I often do to bypass the Info
initial program with my user profile when I'm not needing to go into

And, this is from a guy who detests default job descriptions with
libraries that may be deleted on my user profile. At least with initial
program it's a simple work around.