Your right, it does. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be using one of the open tools like ANTLR and is instead rolling his own grammar processing.

A good starting point nonetheless though, with this you could get started on a RPG to DOT conversion.

http://sourceforge.net/p/rpgnextgen/code/HEAD/tree/src/rpgng-ast/src/de/rpgng/ast/

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Wilt [mailto:charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 1:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: How to flowchart RPG === Advanced Science and Technology Letters Volume 29 (ASEA 2012), pp. 258-263 - Has anyone seen this paper New Topic

I assume Mihael Schmidt's RPG NextGen editor has some sort of grammer defined for his parser to use http://rpgnextgen.sourceforge.net/

But I'm not looked in detail..

Charles

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thomas,

As a follow up to this, I did a quick search to see if there was a
grammar processor for RPG in one of the most popular grammar tools out
there called ANTLR - http://www.antlr.org/ and there doesn't seem to be any.

There is a grammar processor for nearly every other language except
for RPG, not surprising to me though as it seems pretty rare to find
RPG around these days.

Complete list of ANTLR grammar's supported:
http://www.antlr3.org/grammar/list.html

There are a few references of people attempting it, but so far no
conclusive proof anyone has created one unfortunately :(

Someone inquiring on the possibility:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/antlr-discussion/shs4scLGUh0

Matt