Re: Updating an old ethernet line description

fixed

Also be sure to set the Kim and Ricky limit to (1 0) for the Ethernet line to enable continuous recovery. This parm can be changed with the line active and in use.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

P.S. in case you didn't make the connection it's CMNRCYLMT(1 0)

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com