Updating an old ethernet line description

fixed

Was wondering why my FTP transfers to the i were so slow..

Took a look at the lind:
Ethernet standard . . . . . . . . : *ALL
Line speed . . . . . . . . . . . . : 10M
Current line speed . . . . . . . . : 10M
Duplex . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *HALF
Current duplex . . . . . . . . . . : *HALF

Ok well, that explains it :)

I know those settings came from...our original 9402-400 was originally
plugged into a 10M hub and we our original client access used APPN/APPC
comms via the NSROUTER program.

But nowadays we're on a 9407-515 with a 5706 1G card plug into a 1G switch
doing strictly ethernet comms.

Sure I could easily CHGLINETH DUPLEX(*AUTO) LINESPEED(*AUTO)...but I'm
guessing there's some more that needs to be updated and or removed.

So I'm wondering if anybody has a well practiced set of commands to update
old ethernet settings.

Thanks!
Charles