best practice for web client updates to multiple tables

fixed

Having an interesting discussion with our C# developers over best method to insert/update new orders to our system. No current journaling on the 11 tables updated for a new order.
We have had instances of "partial updates" in our testing.
The failed updates could be time-outs, user cancelling session (after long delay), or logic halt in client (they are working on identifying those).
These are customer entered orders, not employee entered, and network issues can be a factor.
There are couple tables that hold the "working order" until submit.
I have suggested update through stored procedure, so all the final updates are code running on the i.
Committment control has been mentioned as well, but seen as a much larger effort to implement.
This would be many hundreds of orders per day.
Jim Franz