LAN Console problems

fixed

Two issues (E4A running V6R1):

1. While trying to get Lan Console up, I set an "access password" by mistake. How do I go back to the default of "system managed" access passwords?

2. When we set up Lan Console, both the boss and I had working LAN Console connections. Now mine works, but the boss's doesn't Where do I start looking for the problem?

--
JHHL