Re: iSeries Access on MS Vista

fixed

Rich,

You didn't say if you were really trying to load V5R4 "Client Access" on that thing. That won't be your most successful project today. You really want to load IBM i Access 7.1 and then get current on service packs. Then you'll be in good shape.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com