Error B7005122 on 520

fixed

Customer had a bad cache battery and no IBM service. We were in the process
of moving to a new system.

They had a power failure and no UPS on the old system. Trying to power on
I'm getting that error, which IBM says is can't locate load source drive.

Other googling says it's a problem with firmware. We have a 5250 console on
that machine, never an HMC or anything like that.

Is it possible to get this machine back up?

Thanks, Jack