Re: Upgrade planning website error

fixed

It's pretty pervasive. I was trying to access the Bladecenter drivers and software update site (for a few weeks). I went here:

http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/supportsite.wss/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-63017&brandind=5000020

And get:

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /systems/support/supportsite.wss/docdisplay has not been defined.

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle www-945.events.ibm.com:443 has not been defined

The storage configuration manager update site linked from here also dies:

http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-5078905

Caution: WAS at work! ;-)

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com