Where is CMN03?

fixed

I have a small 720 with 4 ethernet ports on the right in a 5899? Card.

There are 4 other ports, 2 labeled HMC and 2 something else.

I want to get the Console over the network. Direct connection with Ethernet
worked when I was on site. SST said to use CMN03. I'm working remotely
and I've had the customer try all of the ports on the right (one of them is
in use and working for connection to the network).

How can I figure out which connection needs to go to the switch? I will
assign it a different IP then the main connection.

Thanks, Jack