Re: PTF SF99711

fixed

I order for multiple LPAR's. I also like to keep the ptf download images
around. I also order them on media to have ready in case I need to spin
up a new lpar or whatnot.
If I was a single lpar shop I might be more inclined to use the direct
SNDPTFORD. This would cut down on downloading PTFs that were already
loaded and applied.