RE: PTF SF99711

fixed

I've only tried Download Director a few times. The FTP option from fix
central works pretty good. We recently upgraded our ftp bandwidth and
that helps. I guess there's one positive to the local network provider
stealing one of your tech people. I like the fix central way of listing
the downloads and then running the ftp script from my IBM i versus the
sntptford, even with the *FTP option. IDK, perhaps the list provided of
what it's going to download and whatnot.