Re: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2394

fixed

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Gad Miron <gadmiron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I neglected to mention that there might be numbers embedded in the string,
The numbers needs to remain intact.
Given a 'ab123cd' string, a simple reverse will get me cd321ba
instead of dc123ba .

That is quite an unusual requirement. If I may ask, what do you need that for?

John