Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:23:31 -0500
Subject: TIVO deviceInfoSearch RXSEE61R QPADEV0008 DE
From: PENCOR06@xxxxxxxxxx
To: MISIcapiProgrammersNotifications@xxxxxxxxxx

--PART.BOUNDARY.1

RXO RPG-XML Failed deviceInfoSearch

--PART.BOUNDARY.1--

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:16 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SNDDST not working after V7 upgrade

Have you checked the directory entries are OK ?

WRKDIRE and check what users are in there Also look to see what system name the users have assigned and check that it matches the system name in DSPNETA

Seems like if QSECOFR can send it might be how your users are registered in the directory, which SNDDST depends upon

You might be able to get further information in the distribution log DSPDSTLOG or by looking at the distribution journal QZMF (I think)