RE: Create Excel spreadsheet (including formulas, color, comments, etc) on iSeries unattended in batch mode

fixed

Have fun.
This stuff's been around for a LONG time. I think we looked at something
on the S/36 you called from RPG2 and sent it three parameters: row,
column, value. Granted, it would have to have been late in that machines
life (after VASP?) to support parameters. That allowed you to post into
an existing spreadsheet.

And that's a school of philosophy there too. Do you generate your whole
spreadsheet from scratch? Or do you copy a template and update it? Thus
allowing easier changes. Nice philosophy, but the first time the user
changes the cell to update by inserting a row or column and changing the
text in the adjoining cell it get's to be a hoot.