V5R4 to V7R1 new Power 720

fixed

I have a customer that has a small operation. Less than 10 users, a few
printers, green screen apps and some Web stuff via LANSA.

I installed the new in box 720 (sweet), loaded the OS and Lic pgms, saved
their user libraries from the old system and restored them on their new 720.

I tested some apps and things are working, but I've been reading and I think
I could restore everything to V7R1 since my ANZOBJCVN is clean.

If I do complete save on the source system, how do I restore to the new
system? RSTLIB *NONSYS?

Thanks, Jack