RE: Upgrading R&D LPAR from V6R1 to V7R1 TR7

fixed

Well, if you've ever used FSIOP,IXS or whatever it was called between
those two, then you may be familiar with
WRKNWSSTG. I think the performance recommendation was to have a minimum
of 6 virtual drives, equally sized, and 70GB will soon be the minimum load
source drive size. However, I have a few guests with only 1 or 2 virtual
drives. That may work for the little you expect to do with your guest.
Any more details than that should be garnered after you've first read the
suggested materials.