Re: SNDDST not working after V7 upgrade

fixed

I've no problem with a 6.1.1 restore on power 7. What concerns me is,
did he do an unload/reload as per "Recovering your system to a different
system" as per
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzarm/rzarmsteps2.htm
or did he do a "Migrating from V5R4 or V6R1 on a model ... to IBM i 7.1 on
a Power Systems™ model 520 system" as per
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzamc/rzamcscenarios.htm
Or did he just wing it by restoring what he thought he needed?

I had to move from a 270 to a Power 6. That involved upgrading the 270 to
V5R4M5, restoring that on to the Power 6, upgrading that to 6.1 (and later
to 7.1 when that came out).