Hi,

Currently I also have have 1 IBM i, hosting to 7 IBM i guest LPAR's. All
are on V6R1.

Regards
Tsetso

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:14 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have several.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/17/2013 04:44 PM
Subject: RE: Upgrading R&D LPAR from V6R1 to V7R1 TR7

Rob,

Did you, or anyone, ever experiment with a "guest partition"