Re: Shout-out for meetings in South Florida

fixed

I've also created a Linked In group "Florida IBM i Power Users".

Alan Cassidy
cfuture@xxxxxxxxxxx
acassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 12/17/13 8:33 PM, aec wrote:
Greetings fellow i-guys!

This is a shout-out to anybody in South Florida (permanent or seasonal)
who might be interested in getting tog

There's about five or six friends in the "midrange business" who have
said they are interested, and had responses from a few on this list and
from the Linked In groups.

I just started out asking around, about getting together with
like-minded midrange folks for chit-chat, networking, sharing ideas,
problems and solutions, and maybe some presentations and whatnot, just
enjoying shop-or-not, and learning all the neat new stuff and trying to
keep up.

I live in Miami Springs, near the airport in Miami, and work in
Plantation until January, when my employer, Caledonia Financial, will be
moving to the Hollywood, Florida area. We're a tiny shop, so having more
folks to share ideas and how-to's with can help a lot.

I'm working at a small medical billing facility in Plantation in
Broward, Caledonia Financial, (a subsidiary of Hospital Physicians
Partners) but I live in Miami Springs by the airport.

If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll save it and most
importantly any ideas are welcome, enthusiastically encouraged.

I'll share my phone number off-list.

Alan Cassidy
cfuture@xxxxxxxxxxx
acassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx