Re: Hey IBM! How about changing the music on the support

fixed

On 12/17/13 4:14 PM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
I agree, time to stop with the suggestions. We've made the point.

I'm sticking with my TRON suggestion. Wendy wrote some great stuff, some of which ended up on the cutting room floor. Including her cue for the Light Cycles sequence, which she was fortunately able to recycle (no pun intended) into the "Io" movement of her "Moonscapes" suite.

--
JHHL