how to see if a LF is used in which programs?

fixed

We have here some dds logicals which have as descriptors that
they are used in our reporting tool. If so, I would be able to add a field
to it
however I want to be sure. Is there a good way to determine
if a particular object is in use in Programs,CL etc.

I seem to recall a command but not sure.