SNDDST not working after V7 upgrade

fixed

Hi Folks, any info regarding SNDDST not working after upgrading to V7 from V6 and prior to that we sav21 and rst21 to the new iSeries at V6 then upgraded to V7.

So, based on a sav21/rst21 I thought we had everything we needed on the new iSeries for SNDDST and I think everything we need is started;

servers active
cfgtcp copied to new i and same sysname and neta and IP's
same dire's

Any ideas as to how to figure out why the SNDDST command runs with no error but does not send to the email address?

Thanks, Frank