From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Damaged QSYS2/SYSIXADV *FILE

During the RCLSTG we received two
CPF7001
Message . . . . : Damage was detected but has been ignored.
Cause . . . . . : Damage was detected during the requested operation.
However, the operation was completed. Recovery . . . : Look at the
job
log (DSPJOBLOG command) for the messages that identify the cause of the
damage.

Intensive review of the joblog failed to find the cause.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755