Re: How difficult is it for application running on Windows to be moved to AS/400?

fixed

Data Conversion Workbench is newer. It can process only SQL Server to DB2 on i, I think. That's probably fine in this case.

Migration Toolkit handles several RDBMS, and, even if it is a bit long-in-the-tooth, it can be an excellent tool.

I hope the MTK gets updated, or the Workbench gets able to handle other RDBMS'.

Vern