Post TR6 application performance problems...anyone else?

fixed

Hey all,

On 12/7 - 12/8, we loaded TR6 to our production LPAR and on Monday we found a general performance degradation of 30% which continued through the week.

Knowing that an IPL can destroy temporary indexes, we didn't become concerned until we noted that the degradation continues into this week.

We had some new indexes slated for implementation, which we did today. It was a long-shot and (so far) hasn't paid the hoped for dividends. We grabbed a DBMon on Friday morning, but haven't had a chance to dig into it yet.

I hadn't noticed any buzz concerning TR6 and performance (and found nothing in the archives), but I need to ask those of you that have applied TR6 or TR7 if you had any performance issues or knowledge on some new setting or something that I should look for.

Planning a PMR to IBM, but thought I'd give this vast collective wisdom a chance...does anyone have anything for me?

Thanks!

Steve Needles

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201