Adding additional storage to ASP

fixed

I recently added an additional disk storage unit to my AS/400.  It's IBM Feature Code 5887, IBM EXP24S SFF Gen2 I/O Drawer.  These disks are supposed to be added to the system and I'm a little unsure about how to do this.

I'm worried that I'll break the system if I add the additional 24 disks to the System ASP.  The new disks are a larger size than the existing ones.  I'm looking for a little insight about getting these disks added and usable by the system.

Thanks in advance,

BJ