In a nutshell...
1. Create a Certificate Request (server type) using DCM
2. Go to the site to get an SSL certificate and give them the request.
3. Using DCM, import the certificate (server type) into your *SYSTEM store.
4. Create an application ID in DCM and assign the certificate to it.
5. Modify your HTTP config files to use the application ID and tell it to
listen on the port you want to use (Default SSL is 443)
LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM, tim.dclinc@xxxxxxxxx
our iseries is hosting CGIDEV http website. We now need to set up SSL.
Does anyone have any documentation on this?
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact