Re: Simple SQL Total question

fixed

With aggregate functions (ie SUM) all of your fields in the select
statement need to be an aggregate or specified in the GROUP BY clause.

SELECT ALL
T01.IAPRT#, T01.IA101, SUM(T02.IDSHP#) AS SUMIDSHP#, T02.IDDOCD,
T01.IARCC4, T01.IAPRLC, T01.IARCC9
FROM ASTDTA.ICPRTMIA T01 INNER JOIN
ASTDTA.OEINDLID T02 ON IAPRT# = IDPRT#
WHERE IAORDF = '1'
AND IARCC4 IN ('FIN', 'PRT', 'NO')
GROUP BY T01.IAPRT#, T01.IA101, T02.IDDOCD,
T01.IARCC4, T01.IAPRLC,

This should work, but may not be the grouping you want.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <