From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Angus
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:35 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: RPG Code conversion

Really? "appears to be working to move you" is too harsh? Let's make it
harsher, then.

Check out all their success stories..

http://www.freschelegacy.com/en/success-stories
Re-hosting. Effective migration. Moving AS400/ Series i (sic) to
Windows.net. Migration. Migration. Migration.
They are in the business of migration. That means OFF the platform.

ASNA: Monarch: The Only Proven Product for Migration of RPG Code to the .NET
Platform
ASNA Application Migration Services:
. Migrating IBM i RPG applications to .NET.
. Migrating ASNA Visual RPG applications to .NET.
While they talk about IBM i modernization, many companies who have engaged
ASNA quickly learn they are in the business of migration. That means OFF the
platform.