ctl-opt dftactgrp(*no);
/endif

Did you perhaps drag the / back into column 7?

On 2013-12-11, at 10:49 AM, "Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I got it working.
I took Marks advise and took the program to one line and started from there.
Then I just added lines back in. I did have a issue /if defined-endif. But otherwise, I really just uncommented the code and now it compiles.
I'm sure there was something else in there that I corrected, but didn't realize it.

Thanks for the help.

Now maybe I have an excuse/reason to move to RDI

Mike