RE: AnyNet over a Broadband Connection

fixed

Jeff,

VPN is the way ahead - you really want to create a VPN Tunnel between your two routers if you can..

I certainly wouldn't make the connection un-encrypted...

I have a VPN set up between a Vyatta router and a Netgear router - I could advise you on the protocols and ports to open if you can take that route..

It really depends of what routers you have at each side and if they are compatible and what services you want to run on the IBM i's..

BTW I have a V4R4 box on one side and V5R4 box on the other...I also had another V5R2 box on a separate VPN but that has been de-comissioned now.

Kevin