Re: How estimate v7r1 user pricing

fixed

Display all user profiles to an output file.
Select from that file a count of all users that are *ENABLED which do not start with letter "Q" and round up to the nearest 10 or so.

If you are even close to covering the price for Unlimited go there because that will transfer to a future machine while individual users will not.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com