RE: If everything is working fine, why do PTF's?

fixed

Ok, I finally got more of the story. I have to upgrade my WAS to match
that level of Java group ptf. And, as many do NOT know, simply putting on
the latest WAS group PTF's isn't sufficient. There are 'upgrade' steps
you have to run. Normally hidden in some cover letter of one of the
individual PTFs associated with that group.