RE: If everything is working fine, why do PTF's?

fixed

Don't get me started again, Rob. During the last three audits, different
"security" auditors asked me what security package (?) we were running. I
said, "Level 40. Why?" Same look as a deer caught in the headlights.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
I hear voices.and they don't like you.