I want to get as current on my HMC as I can. According to
http://delivery04.dhe.ibm.com/sar/CMA/HMA/03e4z/4/MH01327.readme.html
"HMC V7R760 was the last release supported on models 7310-C04 and
7310-CR2. Future HMC releases are not supported on C04 or CR2."
I am running 7310-CR2's.
These will be replaced when we upgrade our machine in a quarter or two.

Do I have to upgrade to V7R750 before upgrading to V7R760? Or can I go
direct? Been awhile...

I am at these levels of firmware:
01EM350_143
01EL350_143
Both are supported by the levels of HMC in question. I will upgrade
firmware to _149.