Service Director

fixed

there is job scheduler entry on our system (v5r4m0) named AUTOPTF.

It is set to run on Mondays at 01:00:00.

The command is CALL PGM(SVCDRCTR/AUTOPTF).

That library does not exist, and, therefore the job submission fails.

The person who formerly tended to things, has never communicated to others,
even to our mutual boss what he did or why.

Can anybody tell me if Service Director was abandoned and while the library
was removed the scheduled job just slipped through?

Or, is that a separate maintenance thing, with the same result that it was
removed but job scheduler entry remained?

I am not eager to remove things without a good reason. This doesn't cause
harm, but appears to be useless. I can't get any answers here.

John McKee