You can create a web page as text, with the data in csv format.
Also, explore the new XML options, I think they allow to send output to the IFS, to get it in CSV you will have to concatenate the data and the "comas"

Pete Helgren wrote:

These folks are getting a new time keeping system that they need to initially populate with employee information which is the first go-around on this. Eventually I'll need to make some modifications that generate only changed records as a csv file. I might go with an RPG-SQL solution in the long run. First pass is a one-off file (famous last words: "We only need this once")

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java